Beddy’s produces high-quality zipper beddings that combine ease, comfort, and style. It is an all-in-one bedding and a satisfactory replacement for different sheets and comforters. Using this bedding will simplify your morning routine and organizing process. It also simplifies your laundry process.
Your zipper bedding is machine washable, and it fits perfectly in most washers. Caring for your Beddy’s by washing it ensures your elongated use.
How to Wash Your Beddy’s
Carefully follow the instructions on the care label to get precise instructions and tips. Go to the laundromat if your washer cannot contain your bedding.
- Separate the top of your bedding from the bottom and gently place both components into the washer. You can also wash the separate parts one at a time. This separation will reduce the washing and drying time.
- Wash the bedding on its own, separate from any other laundry, to preserve the fabric and prevent color transfer. Do not overload the washer.
- Put the washer on the cold water setting. Using hot water will cause your bedding to bleed color, which will damage the look and feel of your bedding.
- Set the “normal” wash cycle.
- Use a mild detergent that produces little suds to reduce rinse time. Don’t use bleach or fabric softener. However, you should pour in one cup of vinegar. It will help to set the color of your bedding, especially if you’re washing it for the first time.
- When the wash cycle is over, take out the bedding immediately. Your bedding will bleed color if you leave it in the washer, and it can ruin the appearance.
- Dry your Beddy’s.
How to Dry Your Beddy’s
Air-drying is the most efficient and effective way to dry your Beddy’s. Although, tumble drying is a good option too. Another option is to hang your Beddy’s outside for a while before transferring it to the dryer. The goal is to dry your bedding without getting wrinkles.
Lay your bedding flat to air-dry on an appropriate surface. It will have a long dry time but prevent wrinkles and clumping and preserve the fabric.
Your clothesline or shower curtain are good options for air drying. You can also use a drying rack.
If you are air-drying indoors, turn on the fan or air conditioner to ventilate the area adequately.
You might not want to go through the stress of changing your bedding or waiting so long for it to dry. Tumble drying is a great alternative, and it cuts down drying time. Be careful when tumble drying; so you won’t ruin your Beddy’s.
- Fluff your damp bedding and place it gently in the dryer.
- Set the dryer to the lowest heat setting or use the air fluff setting. High heat destroys the fabric of your bedding.
- Start drying.
- After drying, check to see if there are wet spots left.
- If there are wet spots, run another dry cycle.
- Remove the bedding from the dryer and lay it flat to air-dry further.
Spot Cleaning Beddy’s
If you want to deal with stains on your beddings without increasing your wash frequency, you will have to spot clean the bedding. It is easier to manage spot cleaning than hauling your bedding into the washer every time.
Also, Beddy’s pillows and pillow sets are not machine-washable.
- Search the beddings and pillows for stains.
- Pour a good stain remover into a small bowl or spray bottle, and then pour cold water into another bowl or spray bottle.
- Clean the stains one at a time gently to prevent smudging.
- Pour a small amount of stain remover on a stain and leave it to soak for a minute.
- Dab the area delicately with a white cloth or towel.
- Afterward, rinse the treated area with clean cold water.
- Treat the following stains you find using this process.
- Leave your bedding and pillow to dry after spot cleaning. If they are too wet, hang them outside to dry.
Wash your Beddy’s once a week. Frequent washing will cause damage because of the friction from the washer.
If your bedding bleeds color and transfers on another, use a non-chlorine bleach during the next wash. You may need to wash multiple times to ensure the color stains are removed.
Use a sharp pair of scissors to cut the tags on your Beddy’s. Pulling it will cause significant damage.